1. Flashbacks to the worst levels of confusion that I have felt and the fear that this may be the day I go back to that dark place!
2. An idea that I need a few hours to get really stuck into a course and I'm probably going to be interrupted before then.
The only way around this for me is to do the absolute minimum and then tell myself I'll move on. That means some of the following:
- Revise once concept using Anki.
- Read over this blog and find one grammer error
- Launch a rails app and no more.
- Find a rails course that looks ok and bookmark it for tomorrow.
Usually once any of these are done I'm over the hump and can begin to open the dreaded terminal!